Hudson's team’s focus is on Tax Planning Business Advisory for Medium sized businesses and key individuals.
Key strengths are :
- taxation planning and advice
- business profitability and performance
- decisions on businesses for purchase, sale and new start ups.
- Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) administration and audit.
- Audit of Not for Profits and Trust accounts for Solicitors and Real Estate offices.
Key client industry areas include Medical and Allied Health, Legal Professionals, Property, Construction, Real Estate agents and Wholesale businesses.
With Whytes since 2003, Hudson worked in Accounting positions with Australia’s largest Mining companies since 1992, after which he spent 6 years with a multinational Accounting firm.
Hudson has developed a team with a wide range of expertise perfectly suited for Small to Medium businesses looking to establish and consolidate their financial position.
Book an appointment with Hudson here.
Ph: +61 7 3260 7433
M : 0415-237-011
Skype : hudson.smith26
Outside of work, Hudson spends much of his time with his wife Tomoko, as the uber service, soccer coach and time keeper for his 3 kids. He sneaks in fishing when he can.